Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Fun Accessories

I got a few smaller things this week. First of all, I finally got an intervalometer! Man, I really procrastinated on that one. I could've used it so many times but at least I got one now. I'll use it primarily for timelapses. Since I already have a wireless trigger I don't really need to use it as a trigger. I've used them before so I am familiar with it, but I can't wait to gain some more experience with creating timelapses. Here's an example of my first timelapse called "nooga."




The second thing I got was a polarizer filter. I've been wanting to play with one for a while now. I decided to try it out to see if I could really notice the difference. I got a 52mm polarizer to fit either on my macro lens or my 50mm. Nothing too exciting but I'm sure they will provide me with joy and education! I already have something else coming in the mail that I'm much more excited for. Until next time...

1 comment:

Brian Castellanos said...

Yeah man! I like your new equipment