Thursday, November 29, 2012

Rio de Janeiro

The Christ
Ipanema Beach
The Botanical Gardens
The Botanical Gardens
Some birds eating together
A smiling jackfruit
Can you find Brenan in this picture???

The view from Corcovado



The tram to Sugarloaf
A small monkey hiding in the rainforest























Ok this might be picture overload for one post but I don't care because I had such a great time in Rio! It was my 3rd time to Brazil and my first time to Rio. I went with Stella, Brenan, and Bridgette. From the first day we were constantly doing something fun. The first full day we went to the urban rainforest where I proposed to Stella!!! Now I have a fiancé!

The fun continued for us as we visited awesome places, ate great food, and spent time with Stella's amazing family. I'm so glad I had this experience and I plan on going back very soon!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Now I have a fiancé!" is my favorite sentence in this blog! I'm so thrilled for you guys!