Thursday, May 1, 2014

Our Southern Asia Adventure


Taj Mahal



Three young girls that stopped to talk to me in Banepa, Nepal

You can see the sun setting behind the distant mountains


Apple momos! 




Stella's first elephant encounter

Titus suffers from lung cancer. He was given a radio to listen to Adventist World Radio programs.







Yes I did eat these…and they were actually pretty good.





An amazing home Bible study


Last year I visited India for the first time. It was a really great opportunity to see and do new things. At one point I was only 30 minutes away from the Nepal border. I was so close but didn't get to go. 

This year I was given an incredible opportunity to return to Southern Asia, but there were a few added perks. This time I would be going to Nepal, and better yet, Stella would be coming with me! I couldn't have asked for more. It was humbling, eye opening, and just an overall adventure. There is so much to the experience that my camera will never capture, so this is just a small sample.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

its so true! cameras cant get it all! but your camera does a pretty good job! i love the picture of you two in front of taj mahal!

arielt said...

Beautiful photography Ricky!