Monday, January 5, 2009

Back in THAILAND!

So Brian and I got back to Thailand yesterday and it feels nice to be back. We arrived into Bangkok in the afternoon and took an overnight bus to Chiang Mai (it was about a 9 or 10 hour ride). We reunited with the rest of the group and it was really good to see everyone. Everyone else went to Cambodia and Vietnam so we told stories of some of our experiences. I loved Indonesia and definitely plan to go back someday, but I'm definitely gonna enjoy the rest of my time here in Thailand. This month will be spent editing video at our home base in Chiang Mai (that's the plan as of right now). I'm just so grateful that God is allowing me to have this experience and has kept me safe throughout the whole time so far. Please keep me in your prayers and don't be afraid to write to me!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Ricky
We absolutely enjoy your pictures and comments thank you for keeping us up to date on Brian.
Brian's Parents
Happy New year to you too!

Judy said...

Hi Ricky - Happy New Year! And what an amazing year you guys are all having. I've been loving the pictures you've posted, and enjoying your travels through them. What beautiful scenery and fun animal pictures. Can't wait to see the videos! Kelly's Mom

Dean and Lisa Waldron said...

Hi Ricky!
We have been reading all of your blogs and enjoying them very much. Time is really flying.... Enjoy every minute. We are praying for your safety and that God will continue to use you in an awesome way.