Saturday, January 24, 2009

Working hard

This week Brian, Rob, and I moved into our own house nearby Pastor's house. We even have chickens and roosters running around the yard. It's nice to have our own place. It makes working a lot easier. The past few weeks have been pretty good. We went to a nearby city named Lamphun for about a week. I would rather be in the villages b/c I spend too much money in the cities (it's hard to resist a $3/hour massage). Anyway, we've been working on some video stuff and sometimes work seems to go slow, but that's just how the video editing process goes. My computer battery might die in a few minutes so next time I get on I'll try to post a short video for you to see...thanks for reading. I miss you all!

2 comments:

Chris Oliveras said...

Yo man, good to hear your working hard out there, time has gone by so quick, you'll be home in no time, hang in there bro.

The Hernandez Family said...

Hi! I think that you are living in "our house"! We are coming over in March and my husband, Rick, is going to oversee the construction of the television studio for Jesus For Asia. Just wondering if you would be willing to send some information and pictures of the house and the area. Does the house have any furnishings? (We have three kids ages 4, 7, and 9) Are you able to get high speed internet at the house? Any suggestions as to what we should or should not bring with us? We are preparing, or at least are supposed to be preparing a presentation for our church about the trip. Would it be okay if we use the video that you have posted? Just let us know! Thanks!

Judy Hernandez and family