Sunday, March 4, 2012

Mount of Olives








I recently went to Mexico to shoot a mission project in the city of Uruapan. The project is called the Mount of Olives Children's Orphanage. It houses kids who come from bad situations and gives them a new home and family. The kids are cared for lovingly and appreciate what they are given. The current need is for a new community building where the families can gather to worship, eat meals, and socialize together.

The trip was a blast and I met a lot of amazing, sincere people. I know God is working at the Mount of Olives to care for his children. I am in the process of editing a short video to promote the orphanage. I only had less than a full day to shoot so I'm hoping I have all I need and the quality is up to par. All of these pictures were from my iPhone throughout the trip.

Check back to see when I post the completed video!

1 comment:

Stella said...

Pictures are awesome! I love the one with you and the water on the background. This project is also really cool and I hope they are able to raise the funds for this project! Missing you!