Friday, March 16, 2012

South America

 
^Flying into Brasilia
 ^Huanchaco Beach, Peru
 ^Huanchaco Town
 ^Sunrise at the Adventist Academy near Brasilia

 ^Sunrise from my Hotel in Brasilia
 ^Timelapsing
 ^Me up & out early
 ^Brasilia
 ^Fountain in center city Brasilia
 ^A representation of my trip: Peru on the left and Brazil on the right
 ^Some REALLY good fish on the coastal city of Chiclayo, Peru
 ^Hotel View at dusk
 ^Huanchaco Beach
^The SDA University in Lima

Here are more pictures from my South America trip. I took more pictures on my phone because it was easier and I was mainly using my camera to film most of the time. A mixture of pictures from Brazil & Peru.

I had a great time filming some amazing stories. If you're interesting in viewing what we produce, just visit AdventistMission.org

1 comment:

Richard said...

Hey Ricky,

Good to have you back in the states. Love the pics. Looks like you had a really good time.

Love You,

Papi & Mommy