Wednesday, September 26, 2012

East-Central Africa

A village at the foot of the gorilla mountains in Rwanda

The mountains that are home to the gorillas in Rwanda

A young girl carrying water home in the jungles of DRC

A beautiful sunset on Lake Victoria, Tanzania

A self portrait as the sun goes down on Lake Victoria

A woman tells me her story in Tanzania

This woman sells herbs and vegetables in the Tanzanian sunday market

A curious girl in Kinshasa, DRC

A student in Kenya works hard in school

A young boy chewing on a stick...I laughed when I saw him

A student at Baraton, Kenya

Peaceful pond in Kenya

A girl peeks around the corner in Tanzania

A boy enjoys the breeze in "Rock City" Tanzania

I survived my first trip to Africa. It was definitely a new experience for me. I was able to visit 4 countries on my 2 1/2 week trip. I went to Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC). I filmed a lot and met some incredible people.

I have so many pictures of children because they were fascinated by my camera everywhere I went. I enjoyed my trip and look forward to new experiences next time I go to Africa!

1 comment:

KOKONUT said...

Ricky these photos are fantastic!!!! We need to catch up soon please!!!