Sunday, November 6, 2011

Big Changes

So, a lot has happened since my last few posts and I thought I should clarify. I decided to relocate myself from Chattanooga, TN to the Baltimore/DC, MD area. This was a big move for me and so far it's been very good.

What does this mean for my freelance business? Well, I plan on continuing freelance. I will now be based in Baltimore/DC for most of my projects, but since Chattanooga will always hold a place in my heart, I will be doing bigger projects (such as weddings) in the Chattanooga area. So don't cross me off the list if you live in Chatt-town.

I love what I do and will be happy doing it where ever I go. Thank you to everyone for your support and encouragement. Please feel free to get in touch with me with any questions or comments. I look forward to starting a new page in my career!

-Ricky

rickyoliveras.com

No comments: