Monday, November 28, 2011

Testing Out My iPhone 4S Camera




I got the iPhone 4S when it came out a couple months ago. By now I've had some time to play with the camera so here's my 1st impression. I'm quite impressed on how it shoots for being a cell phone. Having 8 megapixels in your pocket is actually relieving to me. I always want to have my camera with me so having the iPhone 4S allows me to leave my 7D at home sometimes.  

I feel comfortable with the images and happy that I have it as my primary point and shoot camera! Of course this is not and never will be a replacement for my Canon, but I'm really happy with this little camera!

All 4 of these pictures were shot and processed through a tilt shift generator app. I wanted to give it a little bit of a different effect than straight out of the camera. 

No comments: