Friday, November 18, 2011

New Gear

I got a few new things to add to my equipment list. First, I upgraded from my small Lowepro Toploader 65AW to get a Lowepro Pro Runner 350AW. A very much needed upgrade! I'm happy with the bag so far and will be more happy with it when I start traveling. It's dimensions were designed for international travel.

My other recent purchase is one of my favorites! I got a Canon 85mm f/1.8 lens. Over the past year or so I've had extensive use of Canon's beast...the 85mm f/1.2 lens. Although the f/1.2 is amazing, I could not justify the price difference. The f/1.8 is extremely sharp and has a lot faster focusing system. I'm so happy with it and I've already been able to shoot one event with it. No regrets with this lens. Well worth the investment.

No comments: