Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I'm here!

Ok so I finally made it to Thailand! Me and Kelly spent about 20 hours on a plane (flying time), not including layovers. We went from Rochester, NY to Chicago to Tokyo to Bankok. Last night me and Kelly stayed in Bankok, and today we flew into Chiang Mai. It's so beautiful where I'm staying so hopefully I'll put up some pictures for you. I'm totally exhausted right now. 11 hour time difference will take some time to adjust to. There's a lot to see here so I will definitely be posting when I can to let you know what it's like. I miss you all!!! Keep me in your thoughts and prayers please, and write to me!

2 comments:

Dean and Lisa Waldron said...

Hi Ricky,
We are so glad you made it there safely. We will be praying for you faithfully!! Your dad was filling us in at Labor Daze and we have been watching your blog. Looking forward hearing about your year.

Unknown said...

i was there when you made that little camera picture with ricky o!