Friday, September 26, 2008

Going out

This is my last weekend at the training center, then we're off in groups to the villages for a month or two. I'm not sure exactly what to expect. All that I know is not to expect luxury. I was put in charge of producing a few episodes for a show we're working on, the official name is still being worked on. We'll be shooting for that over the next month or two. Should be lots of fun. I might be repeating myself a lot because not much has gone on this week. Oh except Brian, Rob, and I got to go do an interview at some guys house and stay overnight. He's 98 years old with a 23? year old wife. He's in great shape, full of life, and speaks really good english. I just realized I don't really have any pictures with me in them so I'll work on that and post one for proof that I'm actually here haha. alright I'm out but I'll write some more once we get going with the mission.

3 comments:

Judy said...

Hi Ricky,
I'm enjoying your blog, the pictures are awesome! You're an enthusiastic bunch, and I'm sure you'll do great work for God. Look forward to reading more.
Kelly's Mom

Mr. Furface, Attorney at Law said...

Dude, 98 years old with a 23 year old wife?? CRADLE ROBBER FTW!!

Good luck when you go into the villages. Sounds kind of like you're leaping into a black hole, so I'll be pretty darn interested in what happens next...

Dean and Lisa Waldron said...

Hi Ricky!
What awesome adventures you have been having... a snake..... I do not know about that... I think I would have kept on driving! We are praying for you and are very interested in hearing about your next month in the villages.