Monday, September 15, 2008

So it was my first weekend in Thailand.  Melissa (our supervisor) sent some of us to Lampang.  It’s a few hours from Chiang Mai so we were driven to the bus station and we took the bus.  My assignment is to document what’s being done in Lampang.  Phoebe has spent some time there already and has been working at a radio station. 

 

We kept busy throughout the weekend by going to church, visiting people’s homes, going to a Buddhist school, baking Thai bread and cookies, and other things.  Oh yeah I got an hour long full body massage for only $3!!! I have gotten to film a lot and hopefully by next week we will have better equipment.  We have one more day here then we go back to Chiang Mai for health training.  There’s so much to be done and more to come!!!  I’m still missing everyone so it would be great to hear from you!

No comments: